Nutrition, Body and Mind
Holistic Weight Management programmes
We offer an alternative approach to weight loss. Following research into current weight management groups available, this 8 week programme has been designed to support your Nutrition, Body and Mind.
What is involved?
· Weekly meetings with a small intimate group, sharing ideas and motivating each other
· A measure your own success sheet
· Advice on nutrition to support your weight management
· Handouts to support you through your weight management journey.
· Suggested recipes and menu plans
· Mindfulness and lifestyle coaching to achieve your goals
· Advice and support with diminishing cravings
· A better understanding about the reasons why you may have struggled with weight loss and how to overcome them.
· Private Facebook group sharing support and recipes
· The option for additional weekly PT sessions, lifestyle coaching and individual specialised nutrition advice with functional testing and supplement advice if required.
Below are some of the amazing outcomes from 7 ladies from the latest group which finished at the end of June.
Each individual has measured their success in their own way as we don't push the use of scales overall
6 dress sizes have been lost
Just under 5 stone in weight has gone
Their knowledge about healthy eating has increased
They now understand their bodies more
Sleep has improved
Nutrition has been valued and looked after more
They are feeling physically stronger
They are being more mindful about their eating habits and patterns.
"I’ve wanted to lose weight, improve my core strength (as I suffer from lower back problems), and become fitter for a long time. Due to my irregular work schedule, it’s difficult for me to join any clubs, and I have no desire to join a gym, as my lack of motivation would lead to me not actually going.
Christina encouraged myself and a couple of friends to create a small workout group. We get together in a garden at varying times to suit us all. She focuses safely and professionally on our individual needs, injuries and wishes, and appropriately tailors each session. She also adapts to our varying demands on time. Christina has created numerous different workouts has been extremely encouraging, fantastically flexible, supportive, and makes each session different and fun!! No 2 sessions have been the same!
We’ve been exercising together for a few months, and I truly love our sessions! It’s fab doing our workouts outdoors! We’ve all become stronger, fitter, more motivated, and we all support each other, and have a great giggle too!"
The cost for the 8 weeks is £160, which can either be paid in full or paid in 3 instalments.
1 x £60 immediately to secure your place, 1 x £50 at the beginning of the course and 1 x £50 4 weeks into the course. GET IN TOUCH
If you'd like to learn more about how we can work together to improve your fitness, helping you feel happier and healthier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07807 991251.